Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello All!

My name is Jake and I decided to start this blog because I have an interest in personal finance and continually read articles, websites, and blogs on personal finance. I’m constantly looking for ways to increase my assets, and rate of return on those assets.

So what makes me qualified to talk about personal finance? Nothing! Well, I started this blog because I am always the go-to person when someone has a question about planning for retirement. Early on, I saw the importance in compound interest and shoveled money into my 401k, IRAs, and real estate. I also started this blog to gather feedback from users.

So, my plan is to discuss what I do, comment on things that I could be doing, and answering your comments and questions. So, look out for future posts and I hope you return soon!

No comments: